[Help-glpk] Typedefs in glpk.h

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: [Help-glpk] Typedefs in glpk.h
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 18:32:37 +0200

Hello Andrew,

as of version 4.55 in glpk.h the following typedefs occur before the
definition of the structures:

typedef struct glp_graph glp_graph;
typedef struct glp_vertex glp_vertex;
typedef struct glp_arc glp_arc;

Could you, please, move them below the corresponding structure
definitions in the next release.

This does not make a difference to C. But Swig which I use to create the
Java and C# bindings for glpk creates a much more accessible mapping if
the typedefs occur after the structure definitions.

I have submitted a bug to the Swig developers but I have no clue when
this will be solved:
https://github.com/swig/swig/issues/531
And afterwards is will take a long time until the corrected code gets
into the different Linux distributions.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt