Re: [Help-glpk] [Bug-glpk] [Fwd: Problems with Installing glpk on my mac

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Bug-glpk] [Fwd: Problems with Installing glpk on my mac]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:26:44 +1000

Hi Jay,

After you install the Command Line Tools in OS X for Yosemite (10.10)
as mentioned by the Heinrich | Xypron link.

Just do these commands:

./configure --enable-dl --with-gmp --enable-odbc
 make
 sudo make install

Post your logs if you have still problems.

BTW, glpk-4.56 new release works well with Mac OS X 10.8.5. I am still
in Snow Leopard (10.8) at the moment. I just compiled it a few minutes
ago.

Regards,

Noli