Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: build glpk.dll for C# so that I can call it from VS

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: build glpk.dll for C# so that I can call it from VS2013 on win7.
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 07:45:12 +0100

Hello,

>> A reference to "C:\myPATH\glpk_4_57.dll" could not be added.
>> Please make sure that the file is accessible and that is a vaid assembly or
>> COM component.

glpk_4_57.dll is not an assembly but a native library.
You have to ensure that it is in the library search path.
see:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms682586%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

You could copy the dlls needed in the post build phase, see
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1b1b316a-8648-4243-a651-84de51fd2508/reference-native-dll-from-managed-c-project?forum=vssmartdevicesvbcs
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1043913/copying-a-dlls-dependencies-in-visual-studio

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt