[Help-glpk] Need jumpstart with transforming my problem into MathProg (o

From: Ron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Need jumpstart with transforming my problem into MathProg (or C)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 11:16:44 +0200

Hi,

Total newbie, and having trouble wrapping my mind around this. I'm an
experienced C programmer though.

My problem:

A lot of cloud providers are offering virtual machine products.
Each product has a combination of CPU speed, RAM memory, Disk space
and network latency. There's a price attached of course.

I have a total amount of CPU, RAM, Disk that I need. Latency needs to
be below a threshold, but otherwise a low as possible

I need the lowest price to reach my total needed CPU/RAM/Disk.

Now, it seems to me that the combination of lowest latency and lowest
price poses a problem.

How do I approach this, and even, how can I express this problem in
MathProg or C code?

Thanks for any guidance,
Ron