[Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK on el Capitain Mac OS]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK on el Capitain Mac OS]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 05:00:14 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Lai Samantha <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: GLPK on el Capitain Mac OS
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 08:38:36 +0800

Dear,

I just upgrade my MAC OS to El captain. However, GLPK doesn’t work
anymore. I uninstall it and try to re-install via Homebrew:

brew install glpk

it says;

Samanthas-MacBook-Pro:~ laisamantha$ brew install glpk
==> Installing glpk from homebrew/science
==> Downloading
https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles-science/glpk-4.57.el_capita
/Users/laisamantha/Downloads/glpk\ 2/4.57/bin/glpsol
curl: (7) Failed to connect to homebrew.bintray.com port 443: Operation
timed out
Error: Failed to download resource "glpk"
Download failed:
https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles-science/glpk-4.57.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
Warning: Bottle installation failed: building from source.
==> Downloading http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/glpk/glpk-4.57.tar.gz

curl: (28) Connection timed out after 5001 milliseconds
Trying a mirror...
==> Downloading https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.57.tar.gz

Can you help me please?

Sincerely,

Samantha LAI

Mines Nantes
Samantha LAI

Engineering student at
Ecole Mines Nantes,
Majored in Operations
Management in Production
and Logistic

Tél.: +33 (0)6 48 07 33
12
E-mail:
address@hidden

S005, 7 Allee Jean
Baptiste Fourier
44300 Nantes France

    Notre environnement est fragile, merci de n’imprimer cet e-mail
qu’en cas de nécessité.