[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Open CSV files via command line]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Open CSV files via command line]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 14:54:38 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Passorelli, Curtis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: Open CSV files via command line
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 10:54:02 +0000

Hello,

I try to use glpsol.exe in the command line, and within my .mod file,
there is a string to open a csv file. Is this possible to do through the
command line, or does this only happen in the IDE?

Here is the string.

#import part numbers

table tab_part_info IN "CSV" ".\Info.csv":

all_part_numbers<-[PART_NUMBER], array~ARRAY_SIZE, pcb~PCB

;

Thanks for the help,

Curtis

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
SENT FROM GENTEX CORPORATION IS GENTEX CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. If
review, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your computer.