[Help-glpk] Number of iterations in a single simplex iteration

From: Muhammad Arif, Umair
Subject: [Help-glpk] Number of iterations in a single simplex iteration
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:49:44 -0700

Hi there,

Hope you are doing fine. I am using GLPK for solving the LP of my research problem. I have to compare the number of iterations of simplex method with the algorithm that I developed. So, is it possible to get the number of simplex iterations performed when we call glpk() function once.

I know there is a parameter where we can set the maximum limit of iterations but it does not specify how many iterations are performed in a single glpk() call.

Hope to receive a prompt response. ThanksĀ

Best Regards,

Umair M. Arif