[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Which precompiled executables to download for Windows

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Which precompiled executables to download for Windows 7]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:10:23 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Lowry Yankwich <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:54:55 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to use glpk for a project in R on a 64-bit Windows 7
operating system. So far, I've tried downloading the precompiled
executables for glpk 4.52, but in trying to run a test on Microsoft
Visual Studio got an error reading "library machine type x64 conflicts
with target machine type X86."

I was wondering if you could suggest a version of glpk that would work
for my operating system. Also, if possible, it would be helpful to know
whether you would anticipate any problems running glpk on the newest
version of Microsoft Visual Studio Community, in a win32 Console
Application.

Thank you,
Lowry