Re: [Help-glpk] Determining if the GLPK library is compiled to be reentr

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Determining if the GLPK library is compiled to be reentrant.
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:25:25 +0100

Hello Andrew,

I understand that you do not want to create env before checking if TLS
is configured. But, please, do not call abort() in glp_config().

Otherwise your abort statement will stop the complete application.
Imagine that being the webserver for a site on which a webapp is
deployed which calls the GLPK library.

Either simply return NULL. Or define a value with signifies an error:

glpk.h:
#define GLP_INVALID ((const void *) -1)

env/env.c:
const char *glp_config(const char *option)
{
   return GLP_INVALID;
}

Best regards