Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: C# API Exception]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: C# API Exception]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:14:42 +0200

Hello Curtis,

the error you received that the GLPK library could not be called.

In your project you will need the following:

* glpk_4_61.dll - the GLPK native library
* libglpk_cli_native.dll - the GLPK for C#/CLI native library
* libglpk_cli.dll - the GLPK for C#/CLI assembly

libglpk_cli.dll is just a wrapper for the GLPK library.
It calls the libglpk_cli_native.dll library
which in turn calls the glpk_4_61.dll library.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt