[Help-glpk] [Fwd: C# Examples for glp_term_hook() and glp_error_hook()]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: C# Examples for glp_term_hook() and glp_error_hook()]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:18:33 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Chen Mingyi, Edmund <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: C# Examples for glp_term_hook() and glp_error_hook()
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 03:37:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi GLPK developers,

I am writing a MIP optimisation software using GLPK for C# as the
engine.

I intend to build an "abort" function in my software, this function will
become active once GLPK finds a feasible solution, after which, if the
user clicks on "abort", it terminates GLPK's branch-and-bound search and
outputs the current best solution.

Looking through the help manual, I thought of using glp_term_hook() to
read whether a feasible solution had been found, then use glp_error_hook
to terminate and output the current best solution. However documentation
for these 2 methods for C# seems lacking. Appreciate if you can provide
me some examples. I have little experience in C/ C++.

Thanks and best regards
Edmund Chen