Re: [Help-glpk] is this list (help-glpk) still active?

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] is this list (help-glpk) still active?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:57:08 +0100

On 3/3/20 1:17 PM, Rémi Lapeyre wrote:

Le 26 juil. 2019 à 21:54, Heinrich Schuchardt <address@hidden> a écrit :

On 7/26/19 8:20 PM, Meketon, Marc via Help-glpk wrote:
I don’t recall receiving any emails for a few months.  I sent out a
request back in early June
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2019-06/msg00000.html)
that did not generate any response, and prior to that there was some
traffic in April, but nothing in May or June or July (so far).  This
seems unusual so I’m wondering if something has changed.

Hello Marc,

the list still is functional. Looking at the downloads at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/glpk-java/files/glpk-java/stats/timeline?dates=2010-04-27+to+2019-07-26
interest in the software is constant. But we haven't seen any new
release for a while.

Best regards

Heinrich

Do you know where we can find the sources for GLPK?
There is only releases available at https://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/ and
Wikipedia redirects to http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/glpk/ but I can’t
find the source of the tarball there. There is also no information regarding
how to contribute to the project or send a patch.

https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.65.tar.gz
is the most current source tarball. There  is no Git code repository.

The main contributor Andrew Makhorin has previously integrated patches
sent to the GLPK help list.

Best regards

Heinrich