Help “current directory” function

From: Manuel Castro
Subject: Help “current directory” function
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 07:39:33 +0000

Hi glpk wizards,

I wonder if there a kind of function or workaround that returns the directory path of where the ‘.mod’ file is??

Basically in the folder where the ‘.mod’ file is, I have created another folder called “data” where I have all my input and output CSV data files. I can insert this directory path as a string in the GLPK reading CSV file statement. But of course if I change the directory of the project then, I have to go to the ‘.mod’ file and rewrite the directory path which is very inconvenient.

So, is there a function/workaround that can return the directory path of the ‘mod’ file?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Manuel.