Re: [Fwd: Constraint not respected]

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Constraint not respected]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:17:55 -0500 (CDT)

From: Gioia Lorusso <gioia.lorusso@docplanner.com>
Hi GLPK team,I am using GLPK and I am struggling in understanding why
an upper bound constraint is not respected.
I have submitted a question on Stack Overflow but I was not able to
find an answer. This is my question https://stackoverflow.com/question
s/67982099/glpk-upper-bound-constraint-does-not-work-properly , I
reported there my problem details and the GLPK output. Could you check
it and possibly help me in understanding why the constraint c1 is not
respected? Is there any kind of "relaxation" that I can avoid/forbid?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

As a guess, your exposition is wrong.
To make such errors less likely,
try replacing expression <= 7200 with
Q = expression
Q <= 7200

In case you are not handing GLPK the problem you think you are,
have GLPK print out the problem.

--
Michael   hennebry@web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,