[Help-gnu-emacs] Re: Printing fontified buffer

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: [Help-gnu-emacs] Re: Printing fontified buffer
Date: 21 Sep 2000 11:42:29 -0500

 Boojum> Charles Sebold <csebold@ezl.com> wrote:
 >> ,----[ output of M-x apropos-variable RET ps-print-color-p RET
 >> | ps-print-color-p's value is
 >> | nil
 >> |
 >> | Documentation:
 >> | *Non-nil means print the buffer's text in color.
 >> |
 >> | You can customize this variable.
 >> |
 >> | Defined in `ps-print'.
 >> `----
 >>
 >> Does this help?  It might be a start, in addition to font-lock
 >> changes; it worked well enough for me.

 Boojum> When I do this, all effects (bold, italic, underline)
 Boojum> disappear.

Strange, I still get the other effects.  Of course, I just remembered
that I've upgraded my ps-print package and added Vinicius' "printing"
package as well; perhaps that's the difference?

http://www.cpqd.com.br/~vinicius/emacs/Emacs.html

Ah, but I see you've solved your problem.  Good.
--
Charles Sebold
--

 -- Jamie Zawinski