Disabling `Overwrite' toggle function of <Insert>

From: Kalyan Mukherjea
Subject: Disabling `Overwrite' toggle function of <Insert>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:51:11 +0530 (IST)

Hello everybody,
        While typing I occasionally hit the insert key and thereby toggle
my editing mode to Overwrite from Insert. This can be quite annoying since
I am visually challenged and generally type without reading the monitor
and may sometimes find whole sentences chewed up before noticing. How
could I make the toggle bound say to \C-Insert?
Thanks in advance,
Kalyan