RE: Line wrap

From: Karthikeyan M. D
Subject: RE: Line wrap
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:22:28 +0530

Add the following to your .emacs

(set-default 'truncate-lines nil)

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any other person. The
views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and
may not reflect the views and opinions of Wilco International.