Re: Please help: Cannot cut and paste

From: platter
Subject: Re: Please help: Cannot cut and paste
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:28:53 -0600

Thanks J. E. for the response; I mistyped and I did mean C-w and M-w.

I just want to be able to wipe text from emacs and paste it into
another application, e.g. Mozilla's location bar or a Mozilla form.
For some reason the clipboard only seems to work going to other apps
to emacs, but not the other direction.

Any ideas?

John