Thank you for your interest in the UofS

From: Office of the Registrar
Subject: Thank you for your interest in the UofS
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:13:30 -0600 (CST)

Thank you for your interest in the University of Saskatchewan!

Your message has been received in the Office of the Registrar. This is an
automated
response and is intended only to confirm receipt of your e-mail.

We are currently experiencing an abundance of e-mail enquiries. Your enquiry
will
be responded to within 3 business days. If we are unable to handle your enquiry
from
this office we will forward your e-mail to the appropriate department.

If you are an international applicant, your e-mail will be forwarded to
International Recruitment & Admissions at mailto:international@usask.ca.

If you are requesting information for Graduate Studies & Research, please visit
the
following website for a complete list of department contacts:
http://www.usask.ca/cgsr/students/contact.html

Visit the following website to apply for admission:
http://www.usask.ca/students/apply

Once the application is processed you will be notified by letter regarding your
admission status.

The Registration Guide is online at:
http://www.usask.ca/registrar/regguide

The University Course Calendar is online at:
http://www.usask.ca/calendar

The best way to get to know the U of S is by taking a campus tour! Tour Guides
will tour you through our historic buildings on our beautiful campus. This will
give
you an opportunity to ask questions about entrance requirements, student life,
etc.
Pre-register for a campus tour at:
Website:  http://www.usask.ca/students/request

To find out how to request a University of Saskatchewan Transcript of Grades
e-mail
mailto:transcripts@usask.ca.

Please visit our website for additional information:
http://www.usask.ca/registrar

Student Recruitment
University of Saskatchewan
105 Administration Place