Re: Control key vs arrow keys

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Control key vs arrow keys
Date: 06 Sep 2002 11:22:49 +0900

"gamaz" <gamaz@earthlink.net> writes:
> I was wondering what is the reason for the preferred use of the control key
> as against keyboard's arrow key?

For touch-typists, the control-key versions allow you to keep your hands
in the `home row' position.  This means that they're both faster and
easier to use, and interfere less with normal typing.

[personally, I use both -- the control-key versions usually, and
the arrow keys when I'm just browsing in gnus or something]

-Miles
--
97% of everything is grunge