Re: No HTML mails in Gnus (was: emacs or xemacs?)

From: Lute Kamstra
Subject: Re: No HTML mails in Gnus (was: emacs or xemacs?)
Date: 10 Sep 2002 23:06:16 +0200

Alex Schroeder <alex@emacswiki.org> writes:

[...]

> Hm?  Maybe you want to read a bit about Gnus -- especially since you
> already use it!

That's one of my tricksies.  I let Outlook insert funny User-Agent
headers.

> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MimeTypesWithGnus

Well, actually I read the Gnus manual once.  It's just that only the
things I was interested in at the time really registered.  After that,
I just started to learn new things as I encountered them or when I
felt that I needed them.  It's a very lazy attitude, I know, but
laziness is supposed to make you do smart things, right?

Anyway, thanks for the pointer (and for maintaining the Wiki).

Lute.

--
(spook) => "Vickie Weaver Janet Reno broadside"
(insert-file-contents "~/.signature") => (error "`~/.signature' too rude")