Re: Working with commented out text

From: gebser
Subject: Re: Working with commented out text
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:09:32 -0500 (EST)

At 17:26 (UTC-0500) on 12 Mar 2003 Stefan Monnier said:

= >>>>> "Joakim" == Joakim Hove <hove@ii.uib.no> writes:
= > I wondered if there existed functionality to easily hide (large)
= > chunks of commented out text. If my buffer contains a large block of
= > commented out text I find that distracting - nevertheless I want to
= > keep it there - for various reasons.
=
= I think you might want to try hideshow (i.e. hs-minor-mode).
= I seem to remember it can hide comments.
=

That's nice.  But how does one turn it back off?

tnx,
ken