Emacs Customization - newbie's question

From: Asene
Subject: Emacs Customization - newbie's question
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:20:51 -0600

1) How can I change font size of Emacs and XEmacs?

2) XEmacs colors seems to be ugly to me. How can I change it? I think I have to customize a lot when changing colors because I have to change the highlight syntax's color of some languages? So, can I download an option file from internet and where can I download it if available?

I'm a newbie to Emacs. I tried to read the Emacs manual but it looks so complicated to me. So asking here is a better way for me, I think.

Thank you for helping me.