Re: Failing to see the allure of Emacs

From: Daniel
Subject: Re: Failing to see the allure of Emacs
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:42:59 -0000

Thanks for all the help!  Any other nuggets I'd really appreciate.
The entire impetus for looking into emacs is b/c the programmers that
I really am in awe of seem to really use it.  These days everywhere
you turn there's a new GUI or language to learn, and I want to make
sure that emacs will ultimately lessen the number of things that I
need to learn in the future.