Re: cperl-indent-for-comment

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: Re: cperl-indent-for-comment
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 00:21:48 +0000 (UTC)

On 2010-05-06, LanX <lanx.perl@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Not in my version.

> your still running emacs 19 right?

I have access to computers with v19, v20, and v21 around.  I had to
one with v22, but it lost libpng (or somesuch) and Emacs won't load
anymore.  Now let me recheck...  AHA!  That guy was updated, and now
has v23 - and it may actually be loaded!

Now I can start real testing...

> For completeness:
>
> putting the cursor right after the doublequote and pressing M-;
> results in this
> ------------------------------------
> $a="                          # #
> ------------------------------------
>
> every new try appends a new " #"
>
> I started "emacs22 -q" and emacs23 and tested it with cperl "5.23 and
> "6.2". (perl-mode is OK)
>
> But this is not a really important bug...

For me it is.  I get quite used to ALL my stuff working 100% of
time...  (Or at least being quickly enough upgraded after problems are
discovered.)  ( -  Well, of course it is a pipe dream with scores of my
stuff on CPAN...)

Yours,
Ilya