C-Ret: cua and icicles

From: Dirk80
Subject: C-Ret: cua and icicles
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 04:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm using cua and I started to use icicles which is really great. I know
that using cua and icicles at the same time is not really recommended. But
at the moment I only have problems with C-Ret. In Emacswiki I found the
following text:

6. I expect that you will need to bind one or more keys differently, to
accommodate both CUA mode and Icicles. At a minimum, you will need to either
(a) bind ‘cua-set-rectangle-mark’ to something besides ‘C-RET’ in CUA mode
or (b) bind ‘icicle-candidate-action’ to something besides ‘C-RET’ in each
of the minibuffer completion maps when you are in Icicle mode.

I'd like to have the following behaviour:
When I am in a normal buffer then I want that C-RET is bound to
‘cua-set-rectangle-mark’. When I'm in minibuffer or *completion* buffer then
I want that C-RET is bound to ‘icicle-candidate-action’.

Would be great if you can help me to get this desired behaviour.

And then another question to this topic:
Are there more key combination where cua and icicles conflict?

Thank you.

Greetings
Dirk