Re: Some frameworks smartness

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Some frameworks smartness
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 23:30:15 +0200

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:

I then found that the wonderful make-comint to create new interpreters
running, and one useful application would be to run the
"paster shell development.ini"

I tried in all the possible ways but it never finds it (and paster is in
the path).
Maybe I'm doing something wrong passing the arguments?

(setq paster-shell "./bin/paster shell ldapper/development.ini")

(defun run-turbogears ()
  "Run an interactive turbogears shell"
  (interactive)
  (require 'comint)
  (switch-to-buffer (make-comint "turbogears" paster-shell))
  ;; now maybe pass to the right mode
)