IBM extended character set

From: harry weston
Subject: IBM extended character set
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:11:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hello

I have searched the 'net, but cannot find out how to incorporate into emacs the
symbols from the IBM extended character set that draw boxes of single or double
lines. It used to be easy on my old Epson dot-matrix printer. My failure to
locate it is most likely because I don't know exactly what to look for among
the ISOs and all that. I'll be very grateful for any help your can give,

Very best wishes, and thanks for offering this service, Harry Weston