Send mails to group of email addresses in bbdb, When C-x m (compose-mail

From: filebat
Subject: Send mails to group of email addresses in bbdb, When C-x m (compose-mail)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:28:56 +0800

Hi all

I'd like for send mails to couple of recipients in bbdb.

I try to achieve this, by the following workaround.
- Create an user defined field of "Group" in bbdb.
- Each record will be tagged to several groups manually.
- Whenever I want to send mails to certain group, I will search bbdb records
which has the value of this group.
- In *bbdb* buffer, press "* m". And I got the To field with a list of email
address.

Is there any built-in utility, which helps to better support this feature.

Thanks,
Denny