Re: c-style-alist

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: c-style-alist
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 18:30:15 +0200

PJ Weisberg <pj@irregularexpressions.net> writes:

> I meant what shows up in the *Backtrace* buffer.  For me it usually
> appears in another window on the frame when I get an error, but I
> guess not always.

No apparently it doesn't...
But there is another problem now, being omnet-cpp a major mode also
semantic doesn't work anymore.
In an older version it was possible to do something like
  ;; (add-to-list 'semantic-new-buffer-setup-functions
  ;;              '(cpp-omnet-mode . semantic-default-c-setup))

but that variable is not there anymore and I can't find something
similar, any idea?

And another problem, when I open a file ".h" which is clearly a c++
file (there are classes for example) is not possible for emacs to use
the correct mode automatically?

Thanks