Re: Partial font locking with Emacs 24

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: Partial font locking with Emacs 24
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 01:24:55 -0700

Hi Andreas,

On 19 October 2010 03:47, Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> wrote:
> there are many bugs still in the 24' branch,
> it's not for daily use IMHO.
>
> Have a look at the recent bug reports.
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/

I had a look. There seems to be none that are related. This wasn't a
problem until a few weeks ago. Maybe something introduced this
regression in the last 2 weeks.

> Please write just another one...

I know the recommended way to report bugs is `M-x report-emacs-bug'
but I don't have a mailserver on my desktop. Should I just copy paste
the output of that buffer into any other usual email client or web
interface like Gmail and send to the list? I am not subscribed to it,
does that mean I can't post to it?

> Thanks,
>
> Andreas

Thanks for your response.