License for elisp script

From: Vivek Joshi
Subject: License for elisp script
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:35:12 +0530

Hello All,
I am planning to write a elisp script (something similar to gdb mode in emacs). The script needs to use emacs gui for highlighting and moving around some custom log files. Do I need to make source code of the script and related backend scripts/programs (used for log file parsing, etc. ) because of the GNU public license?

Sorry for asking such a stupid question. I tried to look for the answer but could not.

--

With warm regards,
Vivek. J. Joshi.