Re: New Frame is different

From: ken
Subject: Re: New Frame is different
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:32:21 -0500

On 11/23/2011 02:24 AM Memnon Anon wrote:
Hi. I open a frame using an emacs launcher and the background is
black and the text is white as I set in my ~/.emacs file.
How did you set it?
I set it:
(set-foreground-color "white")
(set-background-color "black")
(set-cursor-color "green" )

,----[ C-h f set-foreground-color ]
`----

,----[ (emacs) Creating Frames ]
| Here's a similar example for specifying a foreground color:
| | (add-to-list 'default-frame-alist '(foreground-color . "blue")) | | By putting such customizations in your init file, you can control the
| appearance of all the frames Emacs creates, including the initial one.
`----

But what's the variable name for cursor color? And for font size? I looked for these in the "Help" and some googling, but no help.