Re: Gnus: How to get/force specific header entries in a new message?

From: Marius Hofert
Subject: Re: Gnus: How to get/force specific header entries in a new message?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:11:51 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

I played around with message-generate-headers-first,
message-required-mail-headers, and message-required-mail-headers as follows:

1) (setq message-generate-headers-first t); generate all required headers
2) (setq message-required-mail-headers
  '(To Cc Bcc Subject From (optional . In-Reply-To) Date Message-ID (optional .
User-Agent))
  message-required-headers '((optional . References)))
3) (setq gnus-sorted-header-list '("^To:" "^Cc:" "^Bcc:" "^Subject:" "^From:"