org-mode: how to change the way headings are searched

From: Paul K
Subject: org-mode: how to change the way headings are searched
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:52:34 +0200

Hallo people.

I'm using following org-mode version:
8.3.5

example:
I want to search through "dog" string within 1st level headings of my .org file.

I've written simple function to do this and bound it to C-xS:

(define-key org-mode-map "\C-xS" (lambda () (interactive)
                                                         (let
((helm-org-headings-max-depth 1))
                                                           ;; we want
to search through top level headings only.

(helm-org-in-buffer-headings))))

now, after issuing C-xS and writing "dog" string, I get list of all
headings that contain "dog" string (1), which is ok, but I also get
list of strings with any "d" "o" "g" existence, where these three
digits are not necessarilly adjacent (2).

The invonvinient thing is that search result window presents the
headings of group (1) intermixed with headings from group (2).

How can I make it present group (1) BEFORE group (2) or,
alternativelly disable the group (2) presentation?

regards