Re: emacs interface with gpg-agent stopped working (or stopped caching p

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs interface with gpg-agent stopped working (or stopped caching passphrase)
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 10:09:10 +0300

> Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 23:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
> From: derkire@gmail.com
>
> I should also have mentioned that my ~/.emacs file contains
>
> (setq  pgg-gpg-use-agent t)
>
> bout otherwise no gpg-related settings as far as I can tell.

I know nothing about using gpg-agent and related packages.  However, I
see that Emacs comes with a pgg.info manual, which includes a section
named "Caching passphrase".  I suggest to read that section and make
sure you have everything set up according to what it says.

Apologies if you already studied all that.

Another possibility is that the changes, whatever they are, are on the
GPG side, not in Emacs.  In that case, if no one here has the answer,
perhaps someone on the GPG forum(s) will.