Re: Key bindings for org calendar selection

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: Key bindings for org calendar selection
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:00:34 -0300

for completeness, the section you are interested in is here:

     <RET>              Choose date at cursor in calendar.
     mouse-1            Select date by clicking on it.
   *  S-<right>/<left>   One day forward/backward.
     S-<down>/<up>      One week forward/backward.*
     M-S-<right>/<left> One month forward/backward.
     > / <              Scroll calendar forward/backward by one month.
     M-v / C-v          Scroll calendar forward/backward by 3 months.
     M-S-<down>/<up>    Scroll calendar forward/backward by one year.