Re: how to highlight block end in Python-mode indentation

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Re: how to highlight block end in Python-mode indentation
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 21:18:47 +0200

Krishnakant <krmane@openmailbox.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> let's say I have my cursor on a def func():
>
> I wish to know if there is a way to highlite where this indented block
> of function ends?

Since some time back I have started using elpy-mode for python. As far
as I can remember it has this highlighting of indentation on per
default. If that is what you mean. I remember because in the beginning I
didn't like it, but now I do.

Right now I cannot remember what the variable or hook is to turn it on
and off. Elpy comes with other nice things, like M-. works out of the
box to jump to a definition of something.