Re: I want to contribute and chose right project for graduate thesis

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: I want to contribute and chose right project for graduate thesis
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 23:37:16 +0200

Tomas Nordin wrote:

> Maybe participate in the thread on the
> coreutils list if feelings against the
> suggestion are strong? :)

Ha ha :D

> So the suggestion is about outputting the
> fields as requested on the command line.

Sounds more like an awk or Perl thing...

As for the thesis idea - my Bachelor report was
short, but still 57 pages. My Master report was
- I think pretty normal - 153 pages. I don't
know how many pages anyone could ever write
about rearranging the fields with cut, but hey,
I've been surprised before. Several times
actually...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573