Re: Non-standard DOS VGA Font single quote

From: rjd
Subject: Re: Non-standard DOS VGA Font single quote
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:26:27 +0100

Please disregard the previous attachment named : LessPerfectDOSVGA.ttf - The one attached here is the font with the issue!

On 01/09/17 21:24, rjd wrote:

I am a great fan of VGA dos for programming. I have been trying to figure out why in emacs I get weird single quotes (see attached image).

In general, single quotes work fine even in emacs, but for some reason in *Help* buffers they look different. This also applies when I compile something in shell and I get an error message

Anyway, I have attached the images of Perfect DOS VGA and Moder DOS 437 (the latter being an okay font, but I much prefer perfect). Also, I have attached both ttf files.

Do you have any idea? Thanks.