RE: dired-hide-details-mode have no effect suddenly

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: RE: dired-hide-details-mode have no effect suddenly
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 21:34:29 +0200

> Then recursively bisect your init file to find the culprit.

I am sure this is a proper suggestion. It's just that the workflow would
look something like, comment out half, use Emacs to a point in time when
I feel the problem should have occurred (but it didn't occur),
un-comment half of the first commented half plus the first un-commented
half and repeat using Emacs to a point in time when I feel that the
problem should have occurred and so on. I mean, it's just a bit tricky
when the problem is seemingly intermittent. Like now for example, Emacs
has been running for a couple of days and details hide as expected.

Could there be some variables to check while it's working as expected
and then check again when it's not working as expected? Or something
like that.

--
Tomas