Re: Changes to message-mode and encoding in Emacs26

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Changes to message-mode and encoding in Emacs26
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:18:08 +0300

> From: Alex Bennée <alex.bennee@linaro.org>
> Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 16:41:03 +0100
>
> If I force raw-text it seems to look fine. Any idea what's going on?
>
> There is a bug raised with mu4e (the mail client using message-mode):
>
>   https://github.com/djcb/mu/issues/1081

First, this kind of problems should be reported to the Emacs bug
tracker, not here.

And second, since this involves mu4e, any of its discussions should
IMO include the mu4e developers, because we have no similar issues
reported by people who use the bundled MUA packages (nor MH-E, AFAIK).
So it sounds like mu4e is at least somehow involved in this.