Re: unpleasant flickering in terminal emacs

From: Amos Bird
Subject: Re: unpleasant flickering in terminal emacs
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 20:23:07 +0800

Thanks. But it's emacs in the terminal which flickers, not in the GUI. I'm not sure if the double buffering mechanism has anything to do with terminals.

regards,

Tim Visher <tim.visher@gmail.com> writes:

I don't have an informed idea about whether you're suffering from this (I
never have) but your question tickled my memory.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/daniel-colascione/buttery-smooth-emacs/10155313440066102/