Muse Package help

From: M.R.P.
Subject: Muse Package help
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:55:36 -0700

Hello I used package manager to install muse in my config but I do not know how to start it or if it has the correct code it needs to work

Here is my .config file.

(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(ansi-color-faces-vector
   [default default default italic underline success warning error])
 '(custom-enabled-themes (quote (wombat)))
 '(gnus-default-nntp-server "news.giganews.com")
 '(inhibit-startup-screen t)
 '(initial-scratch-message nil)
 '(org-modules
   (quote
(org-bbdb org-bibtex org-docview org-gnus org-info org-irc org-mhe org-rmail org-w3m org-drill)))
 '(package-selected-packages (quote (muse w3 org bbdb))))
(custom-set-faces
 ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )
(put 'erase-buffer 'disabled nil)