Re: Is Gnus mailing list active?

From: Amin Bandali
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 08:37:26 -0500

Pankaj Jangid <p4j@j4d.net> writes:

>>> sending email to ding-request@gnus.org. It bounced back. I was changing
>>> my email-ID on all the mailing lists.
>> It seems to be working.  I just sent an email to ding-request@gnus.org
>> with the body “subscribe ding” (without the surrounding double-quotes)
>> and received instructions for confirming my subscription, which I did,
>> and it seemed to have worked.
>
> The listserv thinks that my request could be spam. This is what I
> get. Look at the Received-SPF header. I have SPF and DKIM configured for
> my domain (at the service provider - zoho).

[...]

Ah, yes, Zoho is known to have a problematic SPF/DKIM setup.  I don’t
remember all the details, but I do know other Zoho users were having
issues with using this very mailing list at one point or another,
e.g. see https://lists.gnu.org/r/help-gnu-emacs/2019-05/msg00481.html
(and its surrounding messages) for some context/explanation about this.
IIRC, Zoho didn’t seem inclined to fix their settings.