Re: Colorize objects by method dispatch type

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Colorize objects by method dispatch type
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 23:46:07 +0200

> That's why I would rather use references to the appropriate method
> implementations for hashing.

A nice addition would be to take ancestors into account, somehow.
E.g. if I have a class C_n, and I know it has ancestors

  C_n <- C_n-1 <- ... <- C_1

then the color for C_n could be, instead of it's directly derived color
c_n, the arithmetical mean of c_n and the colors of the ancestors, so
that related classes get similar colors.

Michael.