Signing key has expired for Emacs for windows zip archive (?)

From: ISHIKAWA,chiaki
Subject: Signing key has expired for Emacs for windows zip archive (?)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:32:48 +0900

Hi,

I tried to download Emacs for Windows, based on the description of
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/documentation.html

Unfortunately, it seems that the signing key for the zip archive either has expired (or revoked?)
or worse some serious issue might have crept in.

The desription:

     Windows

GNU Emacs for Windows can be downloaded from a nearby GNU mirror <http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/windows>; or the main GNU FTP server <http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/>. Unzip the zip file preserving the directory structure, and run |bin\runemacs.exe|. Alternatively, create a desktop shortcut to |bin\runemacs.exe|, and start Emacs by double-clicking on that shortcut's icon.

The Windows binaries are signed by Phillip Lord |8E64 B119 FE4B AC58 C767 D5EC E095 C1A6 3FB1 EAD2|.

Well, I got the following error when I tried to verify the integrity of the archive.

I could not figure out how to change the gpg's output changed into English, but
it says the key was revoked by the owner.

gpg: 08/30/19 22:04:16 東京 (標準時)に施された署名

gpg: RSA鍵84930FFB79B645F7DEA29AD0AC6DD3FFD1D046BDを使用

gpg: "Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>"からの正しい署名 [期限切れ]

gpg: 別名"Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@russet.org.uk>" [期限切れ]

gpg: *警告*: この鍵は所有者によって失効されています!

gpg: 署名が偽物なこともある、ということです。

gpg: 失効理由: 理由は指定されていません

gpg: 失効のコメント: Revocation Certification produced at generation time

gpg: 注意: この鍵は期限切れです!

主鍵フィンガープリント: 8493 0FFB 79B6 45F7 DEA2 9AD0 AC6D D3FF D1D0 46BD

I am not sure what is going on, and could not resolve the issue after trying to update the key, etc. Note that the "8E64 B119 ..." is different from the GPG's message. It is possible that the old archive signed in August was signed with a different key, but somehow when I looked around "I got this "8493 0FFB ..." fingerprint.

I think whoever maintains the archive ought to be aware of the issue.

TIA

Chiaki