Emacs hackers all around the world (was: Re: How to get the actual face

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Emacs hackers all around the world (was: Re: How to get the actual face attribute?)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 23:14:29 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> [ But note that there's the issue of *computing*
>   and then there's the issue of *re*computing (i.e.
>   how to detect when it needs to be refreshed and
>   how to make sure it is refreshed then). ]

That's difficult - recomputing - even
Mr. Monnier would hesitate just a fraction's second
before he did it :)

My birthday's today, so love to all Emacs, Lisp, and
C hackers all around the world <3

Amd as always, sorry if I did and said stupid things.
When it comes to your .emacs and .gnus, but also
.emanuel-berg actually, there is always room for
improvements :)

re: font colors, here is some inspiration. Black and
white, just a little bit bold black, bright white, or
aligned, tilted green, perhaps?

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/pimgs/baw.png

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/pimgs/black.jpg

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/pimgs/champs.png