Re: Scroll on save

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: Re: Scroll on save
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:13:54 +0200

Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

The next thing that I would try is using the command `profiler-start`
just before saving the buffer and then `profiler-report` after saving
the buffer to narrow your search down to a couple of functions that
might be causing this. I am not sure if this would actually help but
worth trying.

--
Narendra Joshi