Re: [External] : Re: Package cl is deprecated

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Package cl is deprecated
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:57:15 +0800

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 3:15 PM Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU
Emacs text editor <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hongyi Zhao wrote:
>
> > werner@X10DAi:~$ ps -e --forest [...]
>
> OK, check out gnome-terminal and GSD (Gnome Settings Daemon),
> I couldn't identify the window manager tho. The default for
> Ubuntu is Compiz.

Strange. I checked both the terminal and system keyboard shortcuts
settings, and still can't the corresponding definition which using
`C-M-s'.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province